Our works have become benchmark cases for the industry.
At LINZ we do Project Management and for any project or process, and we develop content as well. We do so through our numerous technical offices. We call “technical offices” to the cross-functional support in special vertical sectors, such as Civil, Processes and IT Factory, among others. We provide permanent support, all the time in any time zone.
Civil Works and Infraestructure
Preventive controls and outside auditing
- Project control through standardized procedures: anticipation of problems
- Quality assurance by auditing processes in place.
Applied business intelligence (ABI)
E&P (Engineering and Procurement)
Integral management of infrastructure projects: Design -> Hiring, including full engineering.
Information modeling (IM and BIM)
Multidimensional modeling of:
- Initial requirements (among them, time, costs and resources);
- Infrastructure solutions for design, project operation;
- Multidimensional modeling for processes: manufacturing, logistics and administrative. Multidimensional analysis of information; simulations.
- Analysis, configuration and planning by regions to determine the best economic, social and environmental results.
- Prefeasibility/ Feasibility
Design and project
Fire Protection Engineering
- Electrical installations of power and low voltage currents.
- Generation: generators.
- Lighting installations. LED lighting reengineering.
- Thermomechanical installations/ HVAC
Thermal calculations and thermal efficiency
Planning, programming and scheduling
Manufacturing and Logistics Processes
Process analysis and redesign
- Supply Chain
- Production and manufacturing
- Manufacturing methodology and tools based on the Toyota production system.
- Process management of the ISO 9000 and QS 9000 certifications.
Technology and IT Factory
Architecture and platform selection
- IT architecture: Set of hardware, software, tools and processes that make business automation with clients and suppliers easier
- Scenarios and simulations
- Technology and safety management
- Information modeling (IM)
- Project portfolio
- IT: Integrations and acquisitions
- Initiative management and demand management
- Office / Sharepoint programming and integration