Turns a regular project into a successful experience.
– Boost our clients’ business creating an excellent cost-benefit ratio in the shortest time possible and leaving our input in the organizations and societies we take part of as a result of our commitment with sustainability.
– To be looked up to as a leading and global company in the management of complex projects.
– To be a company that stays swiftly ahead of changes and optimizes services to clients, before and better than others.
– Loyalty as a Team.
– Commitment to our capacity.
– Mutual collaboration in our professional, personal and group development.
We stand out because of our expertise and the individual and group involvement of our staff.
Hernán Franco, CEO, Founder
Hernán Franco is Linz founder and has been its CEO since 2012. He has an Architecture degree from the University of Buenos Aires (UBA); he has a Master degree in Infrastructure and Science from the Engineering School of Stuttgart University, in Germany. Moreover, Hernán is the Director of Levy Corporate Dynamics, and he is a member of the Board of Directors of different companies as Outside Director. Hernán has successfully led teams in Latin America and Europe.